Apply For 2024
Apply For 2024
Step by Step for application
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CLOSELY BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM.
PNXGLOBAL APPLICATION FORM 2024
Read the following instructions closely before completing the application form.
Complete the entire form. Please write legibly, in black ink and block letters.
This form is strictly confidential!! Because of the enormous demands that a year in PNXGLOBAL brings, and so that you don’t have any regrets, we ask that you complete this form as honestly as possible. Try to stay confined in the available space given when giving remarks, but ensure that each question is answered clearly and completely.
You need to enclose the following when sending us your application form:
2 x Certified Copies of your ID Document
2 x Certified Copies of your LATEST Statement of School Results
2 x Most Recent “Headshot” Photo's (Colour)
Copy of Medical Aid Card (Back & Front)
Completed Application form (pages 3 - 7)
Letter about “Why you want to do a GAP YEAR” (1-2 paragraph)
Letter about “Your Faith Journey” (1-2 paragraph)
Minister/Pastor/Youth Leader Recommendation form
(Must be posted or emailed by the Minister/Pastor personally to our office
1 x Teacher/Tutor Recommendation form (Must be posted or emailed by the Teacher/Tutor personally to our office
An Administration fee of R400 (no cheques will be accepted, EFT is always easiest)
PLEASE BE ABLE TO PRODUCE A VALID PASSPORT ON DAY OF REGISTRATION.
As soon as you send in your Application forms the sooner you will know the results. We will give you a telephone call as soon as we receive your application forms.
NB!!! Please note that your application will be withdrawn should the information supplied by applicant be incomplete, false or misleading.
Send completed forms and application fee to:
Pneumatix Applications 2024
ATT: Michelle Stander
PO Box 247
Pneumatix Bank details:
Pneumatix PBO Trust
Account nr: 405 243 8512
Branch code: 632005
NB: Always use Name & Surname 2024 as reference for payment
What happens after you have sumbitted your forms?
- We will be in ongoing contact with you via WhatsApp, telephone or email. *NB: Please note that your application will be withdrawn should the information supplied be incomplete, false or misleading
- An interview will be scheduled with a PNX Staff representative.
- Your application and your interview will be subject to the decision of a selection panel.
- If you are successful in the selection process and get accepted, an enrolment fee of R9000 is payable to ensure your place in the team.
- Any further relevant information will be directly communicated before enrolling.
*The annual Finance Booklet is available on request by emailing Michelle Stander at